Smart Culture is partnering with our client, Horizons Optical, an innovation company in the optical industry. We're seeking an Export Manager for Asian markets. In close collaboration with the company’s Sales Head, the candidate will be responsible for:
- The research, approach, and meet-up with potential clients on a global basis, pitching different business scenarios (from sit down meets to formal tender processes with procurement departments).
- Attract business opportunities.
- Develop innovative strategic plans to respond to competitive challenges in the marketplace.
- Work closely with executives to prioritize new and replacement opportunities based on the organization's overall strategy.
Experience & Required Skills:
- 5 years of experience in Optical industry is a must (practice management, or as Optician/Optometrist).
- Fluency in English. Ideally in Korean or Chinese.
- Strong ability to effectively interact with diverse people across cultures and countries.
- Familiar with Asian culture.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with persistency for developing plans and ideas independently
- Proven track of analytical experience including familiarity with budgeting and sales plans.
- Ability to establish relations with senior stakeholders (clients, laboratory managers).
- Availability for travelling (30 - 50% of the time).
- Location: Barcelona
If you are interested, please contact to Nuria San Román, email:
Phone +34 633 254 147 or 917 274 883.